As you know we turned in our application last week. We were so thrilled to have finished that part and felt one step closer. But that concern or worry is still there about the financial aspect of adopting. We are a single income homeschooling family who lives out in the country on a farm. I guess we are not the typical people you would think that would be considering an international adoption. But that is the coolest part about all of this. I'll get to that in a second. So we turned in our application and waited to hear back from our coordinator. Not 2 days after we turned in our application with the attached fee we got a letter in the mail. It was from a dear friend of mine whom I have not seen in about 7 years I'm guessing. She said she just wanted to stand with us and so she decided to give financially towards the adoption. That was such a blessing!!!! But when we opened up her check can you guess by now how much it was for. The cost we had just in faith paid out to the agency for our application!!!!!!! God knows our needs. He is faithful. I'm so thankful that He only gives us what we need when we need it. Like the Israelites in the wilderness. He was faithful to provide for their needs each day. And they were to trust Him each day by only collecting what was needed for that day. Some times I wish that He would just give us everything we needed for the road ahead. But then we wouldn't be trusting Him would we? This has truly been a step in faith. And as always He is more faithful than we could or will ever know. Thank you to my dear friend who decided to stand with us! We are so blessed. I pray each one of you will heed the call the Lord has on your life and take that step in faith you feel He is leading you towards. As Lucy from Chronicles of Narnia says. Each year we grow we will find Him bigger than before. So grow in the Lord. He is much bigger than you can ever imagine!
(PS. Sorry for the grammer mistakes and terrible writing skills...I'm writing from my heart so I just let it flow out=)
No comments:
Post a Comment