Boy is it cold here today! The boys spent the better part of the morning playing in the snow while Bethany and I watched from inside. We were busying cleaning in the kitchen and Bethany was excitedly watching mommy from her princess seat (as the boys call it=). We did get snow but not as much as we were hoping but are thankful that it will stay for a while due to such low temps (high in the 20's!). There is no sign of our dog Sago=( So we have finally resigned ourselves that he is not coming back. That dog and I had our differences but I really started enjoying him when we moved out to the country. I guess we will never know what happened to him but hoping some family just took him in. (He's the black on in the picture).

We are working on getting our physicals done and then we are going to our state fingerprinting appointment. Besides these two things we only need a copy of our 1040 to send with our paperwork and then we are done with step #1 !!!!!!!!!!
Then we are on to our home study which should be a lot of fun and exciting to have yet another thing under our belt and one step closer to our official LID (logged in date). I stand in amazement at what the Lord is doing in our hearts and our lives through this adoption. It has challenged me in more ways than I can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment