FINALLY....after lots of phone calls and waiting I have been able to track down all of the boys medical records. So now I'm able to make well visit apt. for all three of them. Although I had to break it to them last night that they would be getting shots at this next appointment. Which they were none to happy about. See we have been on a VERY delayed vaccination schedule with them really only getting 1 at each appointment. And I know that vaccinations can be a very controversial topic but we had total peace about doing it this way. But now things have changed. I still hate the idea of giving my babies these vaccines, but I have peace that it is the right thing to do. Just to be safe. Traveling to another country poses some new challenges that we have to respond to. So we all have to have up-dated vaccines. Although we still want to go slow with the vaccines doing them one at a time. Making sure there are no reactions. So this next appointment should be interesting with all three getting shots! The boys crack me up when I have to get my blood drawn for my thyroid checks, they think I am just the most brave mommy out there=)

Stephen got me an ergo for Christmas that I have been wanting FOREVER! I had read that it is the top of the line carrier and doesn't hurt your back. I had been using the moby which I love but wanted something that I could use on my back now that Bethany is older. And I must say I am impressed with the ergo. It really doesn't hurt your back at all and feels very comfortable. Bethany loves it too. I pop her into that when she is getting fussy or wants to be held and I'm still able to go about my housework. Plus I love having my babies near me. It's such a short time that they are this small and goes by MUCH too fast. Also this should be a nice thing to take along when we travel to Ethiopia!
No comments:
Post a Comment