Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Step #1 DONE!!!

We finally turned in our application to adopt from Ethiopia today!! The kids and I ran to the Dr. for a few signatures and then headed to BCS (Bethany Christian Services). We met again with the adoption coordinator Leah and gave her all the paperwork that we have been working so hard to get together.

She said that we should be hearing from her in the next week or so to set up our homestudy!!! I'm so excited if you can't tell=) So now I have only to go get my passport which we really are not in a hurry to get. But I want to try and get as many things as I can accomplished now, while we are just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment