So we finally got our dates set for our home study!!! I got a call from our coordinator on Friday that all was well with our application and they had even gotten a lot of our reference letters back already (thanks everyone!). So we each will have one interview done alone. Mine will be Tuesday and then Wednesday stephen will meet with them. After that we will have a couple interview the following Wednesday and then Leah will come out to our home for one more interview. I'm so excited. I have been really trying to be patient about it. But we had not heard anything since we turned our application in and we didn't have any kind of time frame on when we should be hearing from them. So of course it felt like forever to me=) But once we finish this we will be on another paper chase with our dossier and USCIS approval. So much more work ahead but each one takes us one step closer!!
In the meantime we are REALLY enjoying the warmer temps and planning for spring. I am so looking forward to this spring. Since I'm not pregnant I can do so much more around here. We have a huge garden planned out again this year (minus the crops that didn't do to well last year ( carrots)). We are also actively looking for 2 calves and a goat to purchase. Our plan is to raise the calves for beef and use the goat for milk. Now we have never tried raw goats milk and from all we have heard it is VERY different from raw cows milk. But one of our main reasons for having a diary goat is that raw goats milk is one of the best substitutes for breast milk. So not knowing what ages our kids will be once they come home we want to have something that will help them along in getting healthy and well nourished.
But until spring comes we are keeping ourselves busy with finishing the boys fort ( which Stephen did a GREAT job building!!). I am also making LOTS of diapers to sell. I will post some pictures once our PC is back up and running. So if you know of anyone in the market for diapers send them our way=)
Mr. P is 14!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment