
Well here we are at 4 months waiting! We have very little news to report but are very hopeful that we won't be posting a 5 months waiting. Yet I also am attempting to not get my hopes too high.
We have been VERY busy this last month which has really helped time to fly by, which has been very nice! We are getting so very close to seeing our sweet baby's face for the first time. This is such a very exciting time in our adoption journey. All the work to get us to this point and it's so close!
Even though we haven't see her face yet everyone in our family talks about her as if she is already home. The kids talk about her constantly and are just if not more excited than we are!
Stephen and I pray everyday for her. I dream about her all the time. I even had a friend dream about her=) Now we are just attempting to get our house set up to welcome her home. That's all for now...but hoping to post better news soon!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment