Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them



Monday, August 9, 2010

Ober Gatlinburg




We finally got to go to Ober Gatlinburg to celebrate Stephen's birthday this last weekend. We had such a great time together. I found tickets a while back for about 65% off the regular ticket price so we decided this would be an awesome gift to give stephen.








I came here with my parents and little sister when I was a little girl. I have such fun memories of going on the chairlift with my dad, who is EXTREMELY afraid of heights. He actually offered to pay my little sister to ride with him since she weight the least. Then mom and I got a good laugh when we started rocking ours a little, that didn't sit to well with him!





Stephen and I beat Izzy, Daddy and Bethany on the maze by a full 5 minutes!!
Disregard the face Bethany is making. She really had a good time!



The boys were obsessed with going on the water rides. You had to be 7 years old to go by yourself so that really made his day!! I couldn't believe it he went on the one that drops straight down. Crazy! Then he made me try it. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment