Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them
Thursday, July 29, 2010
We got some GREAT news today in regards to our adoption. I can't share any info until I talk with our social worker. It isn't a referral or anything of that nature. But Great news nonetheless!!! Can't wait to share it !!!
Hi, I decided to look you up, you commented on our blog with bethany, I was the family looking for anyone in the Chattanooga,Tn area thank you so much for contacting us. I just begain bloging too so you are very welcome to check out our family too. I'm excited to see other families in the same process as we are and adimiring what God is doing in others lives as well. God bless on your journey.......
“The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing. But in our culture we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.” ~Doug Phillips
..............................................................................
Decided to Adopt Internationally..11/15/09
Agreed upon Ethiopia...11/25/09
Recieved Application....12/9/09
Finished Hague Training ... 12/12/09
Application turned in to BCS....1/20/10
Homestudy Interviews.....2/28/10
Home Visit finished.....3/5/10
Homestudy Finalized.... 3/24/10
Sent off our I-600A....3/30/10
Got Fingerprinting Apt.....4/13/10
Fingerprinted for USCIS....4/27/10
USCIS I-171H came .......5/12/10
Sent papers to be State Sealed.....5/13/10
Dossier State Sealed..........5/17/10
Copies made....5/18/10
Sent for Authentication....5/19/10
Dossier sent to Ethiopia.....6/18/10
Travel Vaccinations......6/29/10
Recieve referral for a sweet 8 month old little girl......10/19/10 (4 months and 1 day wait!!)
Accept Referral and submit acceptance documents...10/21/10
Paperwork submitted to Court ...2/16/11
Assigned Court Date .....3/23/11
Travel to Ethiopia for our May 19th Court Date
Begin updating our Homestudy...5/25/11
Recieved new Birth Certificate......5/27/11
Obtain a new passport for our baby girl .... 6/7/11
Submitted to Embassy......6/7/11
Embassy asked for more info....6/16/11 Embassy clears our case/ assign us a date 6/23/11
Travel to Ethiopia to pick up our baby girl....7/6/11
Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI decided to look you up, you commented on our blog with bethany, I was the family looking for anyone in the Chattanooga,Tn area thank you so much for contacting us. I just begain bloging too so you are very welcome to check out our family too. I'm excited to see other families in the same process as we are and adimiring what God is doing in others lives as well. God bless on your journey.......