So at some point in this process you would think I would have learned to stop assuming that we couldn't possibly hit another bump in the road.
BUT.....
We just heard word that the embassy is already booked for the week of the 4th so even if we get cleared this thursday (which everyone says we SHOULD), the best date we could hope for will be ANOTHER week away. Another family just got word that they are booked through the 7th so as it stands today the 11th is the earliest.
We are just beyond frusterated that we are again being held up. Our little girl is going to be stuck in the orphanage for ANOTHER week. She has been watching all of her little friends one by one go home with their families. She has now been there for almost 10 months! Along with maybe a handful of other families our case has been one of the longest...not something we were hoping for!
We just want to get her home and it seems everything in the world is standing in the way of letting that happen. I'm again feeling that creeping feeling like I felt when we started going through our court nightmare, that this will never ever end. Just when we feel like okay we're actually making progress and following the 'normal' timeline we get hit and then again and then again.
Please join us in praying that the Lord will open the doors for us to travel soon. To not get hit with more bad news. The He will comfort us the way ONLY He can do. That our sweet little girl will be protected and that He will be a mommy and daddy to her until we can get her home.
Mr. P is 14!!
8 years ago
I'm so so sorry, Christa. I can't believe this is all happening. My heart is just broken for you and your family. I pray for you constantly. And I'm praying for God to do a huge miracle, one that will totally blow everyone away. *hugs*
ReplyDeletePraying an amazing GOD ordained SPOT to open earlier in the month for you!! Praying for sweet baby girl while she is waiting... praying for your heart friend while you wait for her. Lots of love and prayers for you this week!
ReplyDeletePraying that you will have your daughter home very soon! This process has been far from smooth for me & my husband too. I can relate to what you said about everything in the world standing in your way. Hang in there.
ReplyDelete