Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them



Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trying Ethiopian food for the first time....

A while back we made plans with our best friends to go and eat at the Gosh Ethiopian Restaurant. This was my family's first time eating Ethiopian food. We were really excited to be eating the food that 'A' eats every day. I went into it a little nervous (I'm a bit of a picky eater). But the food was GREAT! Stephen and I loved it! The boys ate some of the food but they weren't huge fans of it (but we're going to work on them=). It really was a great night!

11 DAYS!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment