Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them



Friday, September 17, 2010

3 Months Waiting!!!


Well here we are at 3 months!! This last month has flown by and creeped all at the same time? Not sure how that works but we are happy to be here!
There really isn't much news to report. There have been a few referrals on the boards this last month which has moved us up some. Yet like I said in my 2 month post, there isn't many families (who sent their dossier before us) on the adoption boards so haven't heard of any referrals for a while now=(
I called our social worker 2 weeks ago just to see if she could give me an idea of where we were at in the process. So she called corporate and all they could say is that we are getting close! I already knew this but to hear it from the people your waiting to hear your BIG news from is some how more exciting=)
Of course I'll post when I hear more news.

1 comment:

  1. That is good news :). The Menzers will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete