Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

God knows=)

So my walk to the mailbox today FINALLY produced our letter from USCIS!!!! Our appointment is for April 26th in Atlanta=) It's a small step..but a step none the less=)!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I would definitely get going with the dossier packet, because we received our approval within 2 weeks of being fingerprinted. We actually lined up all of our dossier documents, had them notarized, and had our social worker review them so when we received our approval we just had to get a couple more things notarized and took everything in to get state sealed. So, it was at HQ within 2 days of receiving approval. (I do have the advantage of living in GR though) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks=) Yea I was supposed to get my dossier packet today but my SW had a ton of meetings today=( So we are going tomorrow to get it!! I just can't wait to get working on SOMETHING...it drives me crazy not doing anything and just waiting...so i'm pretty sure the wait till referal will send me to the looney bin=)

    ReplyDelete