Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: the fruit of the womb is a reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth.Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 Trips

Well not much has happened since my last update. We are waiting for our homestudy to be finalized then onto our dossier. But as I said in my last post that Ethiopia was considering requiring two trips to complete your adoption we now know that this is the new law. Once we are referred our daughter we will fly to Ethiopia to attend the court hearing that makes our her legally ours=) Then you head back over there between 1 and 3 months later to bring her back home!! We are currently thinking that just I will go for the second trip. From all that we have heard from other adoptive families they really felt safe in Addis Ababa and I know of several other moms who went alone. We will continue to pray about it and see where the Lord leads us.
In the meantime we are very ready to get our other necessary documents to send over so that we can start our wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I saw your blog link on the bcs Ethio forum. Look forward to following your journey:) BTW - I'm Elliegrace on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi=) I am also enjoying watching a lot of other families also in the process~~ =)

    ReplyDelete