Well really there hasn't been much news. We did hear (finally) that they are planning on moving her this week to Addis Ababa. Once she is there they will do an update and send it our way. Of course I'll make a post when we finally get it!
One good thing that has come from the news about her being moved is that I KNOW she will be there when a friend I met on the Bethany Boards goes over. She has offered to take pictures for us and try to give our little girl this baby doll.

I can't wait till she gets back and can tell me whats she is like and enjoy all the new pictures we get!
I can't wait till she gets back and can tell me whats she is like and enjoy all the new pictures we get!
Please keep praying for A and for us as we wait for our case to go to court!
Hi Christa,
ReplyDeleteWe are definitely praying for your update to come soon. You definitely deserve it!
Also, the doll your little one is holding is the same one we brought over to ET for the orphanage! (I got all of the different ones from Target the day after Thanksgiving and donated them.) Too cute!
I am praying and will continue to do so! I am excited to hear about the update I know you will receive.
ReplyDeleteI am really encouraged at how many on the BB are going to fast and pray.
Thanks girls for praying!!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah I can't wait to hear that Mandie was able to give her the baby doll....I totally don't care what happens to it after that...just enjoying watching bethany play with it, knowing that A will be playing with it soon=)